Music Stop Description
Editor: Purple Parrot Music Stop is an easy-to-use program for playing your favorite music CDs and audio files (MP3s, WAVs, and other popular formats). In addition, extremely flexible playlists can be created to provide hours of listening enjoyment. While music is playing, the program can reside in the task tray, conveniently out of your way. Hotkeys allow control of music Playback with simple keystrokes.
The complete list of audio (music) file formats supported by Purple Parrot Music Stop:
• MP3 files (*.mp3, *.mp1, *.mp2, *.mpa)
• WAV files (*.wav)
• Windows audio files (*.wma, *.asf)
• MIDI files (*.mid, *.midi, *.rmi)
• CD audio track files (*.cda)
Other special features of Purple Parrot Music Stop include CDDC support for retrieving CD song information from the Internet, MP3 song "tag" data update capability, a popup window to display song information when the main player window is not visible, a sleep timer, and a snooze-option Alarm Clock that plays music playlists or CDs. Also, you can:
• Choose your own colors and patterns for player displays
• Select from several options for the order in which files are played
• Click on a single file to play it immediately
• Quickly switch to a different playlist
• Select individual playlist files without changing the entire list
Setting up playlists is a simple process using the display shown below:
• File search to quickly locate music files
• Flexible methods for addings files
• Sort files alphabetically or manually arrange their order
• Option to prevent duplicate files
• Enter your own playlist names.
Music Stop Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Music Stop 1.3
Release notes are not available currently.
Music Stop Requirements
No additional system requirements.